Marina Village Yacht Harbor is the largest privately-owned marina in the Bay, offering impeccable facilities, essential amenities, and a wealth of walkable shoreside dining, retail and commercial services.
Well-Appointed Dock Facilities
- Stable, clean, and safe concrete docks
- Fresh water is plumbed to all marina docks
- 30 and 50 amp power is available at most docks
- Local cable providers offer cable connections at individual docks
- Pumpout stations are located dockside at Gates 8 and 10
Safe, Clean Shoreside Facilities
- Private, key controlled updated restrooms with showers
- Laundry facilities located at Gates 8 and 11
- Free ice is available to berthers — ice machines are located at Gates 8, 9, and 11
The marina is a sheltered environment. Access to our well-lighted docks is controlled by electronic gates which allow the staff to monitor traffic coming into and out of the marina at all times. After hours shoreside security is provided by the common association.
Marina Village Yacht Harbor is situated on the northern part of Alameda which protects the marina from tidal surge and westerly on-shore winds. This sheltered location provides a calm, relaxing environment while docked at the marina and reduces wear and tear on valuable vessels.
Ample free parking is available within close proximity to each of the marina’s four access gates. Parking lots are patrolled by the common association after hours.