Centrally located in the East Bay in the award-winning Marina Village multi-use development, Marina Village Yacht Harbor is convenient to just about anywhere in the Bay area — only 15 minutes from downtown San Francisco and just 5 minutes from downtown Oakland.
- Located across the street from our Gate 9 and Gate 10 dock.
- Shops include:
- Lucky’s Supermarket
Points of Interest
- A modest park with a relaxing view of Marina Village Yacht Harbor and the Oakland Estuary. Located between our Gate 8 and Gate 9 docks.
- Jack London Square Website
- A well-known landmark since the mid-1800s, Jack London Square is Oakland’s only publicly accessible mixed-use waterfront and marina area that offers outdoor recreation, dining, special events, and entertainment opportunities.
- Waterfront Deli Website
- Locally owned deli and restaurant that serves a fusion of traditional sandwiches with Mediterranean and Korean fares. Located in front of our Gate 10 dock, their ‘East Meets West’ sandwich is a must try!
- Shirasoni Website
- A hibachi style restaurant, Shirasoni offers a pleasant and modern Japanese atmosphere while serving a variety of teppanyaki dishes such as steak, chicken, seafood, and vegetables prepared in front of you.
- East Ocean Seafood Restaurant Website
- One of the Bay Area’s favorite authentic Hong Kong style cuisines. East Ocean Seafood is family owned and offers an elegant and comfortable family-oriented atmosphere with delicious Hong Kong style dishes.
- Tucker’s Ice Cream Website
- Famous for their rich and full-flavored old-fashioned Super Creamed Ice Cream, Tucker’s has been a part of Alameda’s historic Park Street shopping district for nearly 80 years. They also offer sorbets, sherbets, dairy free ice cream, fresh fudge, brownies, ice cream cakes, cho chos, frozen bananas, and amazing 3 scoop milk shakes.
Encinal Yacht Club
- Encinal Yacht Club Website
- Encinal Yacht Club is the 3rd oldest yacht club in the Bay Area and was founded in 1890. It became famous for its moonlit parties, regattas, and cruising events.
Oakland Yacht Club
- Oakland Yacht Club Website
- Founded in 1913, Oakland Yacht Club has the reputation of being one of the friendliest clubs on the San Francisco Bay.
Atomic Tuna Yachts
- Cruising Yachts Website
- One of the largest yacht sales organizations in North America, Cruising Yachts has been in business since 2007 when they acquired their first yacht dealership in Alameda, CA.
Farallone Yacht Sales
Richard Boland Yachts
- Richard Boland Yachts Website
- Richard Boland Yachts has been in the business of boat sales in Alameda since 1968 and well trusted by the boating community.
Hangar One Vodka Distillery
- Hangar One Vodka Distillery Website
- Award- winning Hangar 1 Vodka Distillery is located 8 minutes away from Marina Village Yacht Harbor. Housed in an old airplane hangar, the distillery offers tasting rooms & facility tours.
- Faction Brewing Website
- A husband-&-wife beer-making operation featuring a taproom with barrel tables & an amazing view of San Francisco.
Rock Wall Wine Company
- Rock Wall Wine Company Website
- Great wines with a beautiful view of San Francisco.
- Dashe Cellars Wesbite
- A family-owned artisan winery.
- Federation Brewing Wesbite
- Federation Brewing is an Oakland craft brewery with an up-cycled shipping container beer garden outside and a quirky indoor taproom.
Original Pattern Brewing
- Original Pattern Brewing Wesbite
- Award-winning and employee-owned, Original Pattern Brewing Company serves a diverse selection of beers ranging from IPAs to Lagers and Sours and everything in between.
Buck Wild Brewing & Taproom
- Buck Wild Brewing & Taproom Website
- 100% gluten-free beers that taste exactly as great beer should!
Forbidden Island Tikki Lounge
- Forbidden Island Tikki Lounge Website
- Located in the heart of Alameda’s historic Bay Station Shopping District, Forbidden Island features a wide array of classic and contemporary gourmet cocktails, served in an exotic & fun tropical atmosphere.
Oakland United Beerworks
- Oakland United Beerworks Website
- Founded in 2009, Oakland United Beerworks became the first community-based production brewery in Oakland since Golden West Brewery closed in the 1950s. Swing by and get a taste of their delicious beers!
Alameda Island Brewing Co.
- Alameda Island Brewing Co. Website
- Located at the original site of the Cavanaugh Motors Building (1948), the second Chrysler dealership ever established in California, Alameda Island Brewing offers innovative, quality, fun flavored beers.
Almanac Beer Co.
- Almanac Beer Co. Website
- Almanac Beer Company brews a bold and delicious range of fresh and barrel-aged beers with thoughtful ingredients sourcing from grain to glass.
- Admiral Maltings Website
- Malt beer created with a unique mix of modern technology and traditional practices, Admiral Maltings aim to both unlock and capture California’s terroir in their malt, offering a truly exceptional ingredient and experience.
Building 43 Winery
- Building 43 Winery Website
- Located in historic Alameda Point, Building 43 Winery specializes in handcrafted, sustainable, small-batch varietals from the Sierra Foothills.
- George Spirits Website
- An American original since 1982, St. George Spirits offers single malt whiskeys, absinthe, gins, vodkas, brandies, and liqueurs.